Saturday, September 29, 2007

Voice in Second Life

I don't usually rush right out and jump on the next big craze. I tend to wait a bit, see what happens, then ease into it after I see how it's going to work. This has been my approach to voice in Second Life.

So far, I've heard many discussions that consist mainly of "I can't hear you," "Do you hear me now?" "Why don't you have a mic?" "You're really a man!"

I don't think I'm missing all that much.

I do enjoy listening to conversations sometimes and I've been surprised by the extremely sexy voices of some of my male friends.. no I won't name any names.. they know who they are.

I'm sure I'll give in and buy a headset eventually, mainly so that I can more easily give hell to this guy:

No comments:

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com