Thursday, November 1, 2007

Ghoulish Thrills on the Grid

I had a blast Halloween night, checking out all the cool costumes and avatars. There were wolves, pumpkin heads and a wide assortment of demonic costumes. I went for the "Cupid's Skanky Ho" look:











While SL loan shark and telephone solicitor Aimz Demina chose a sexy demon ensemble, turning heads all over the infohub.




After a bit of shmoozing at the Co-op and later at Bear, a friend and I hit our favorite dance spot which had been transformed into a spooky graveyard, complete with Halloween themed music and a bit of holiday inspired trivia.

When I logged on this morning, I removed the monsters and the ghosts from around the office, picked up the jack o' lanterns and changed back into my "normal" hair and clothes. I kept the sunglasses though... I kinda liked the attitude.

I'll see ya'll soon!

No comments:

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com