Friday, November 9, 2007

Shoes Don't Go There

Last night was fun in SL wasn't it? Multiple crashes, walking around with one earring and strange mystery messages from the Lindens when I tried to fly to my favorite infohub.

It did make for some funny moments though. As I stood in my corner, observing the mayhem, I noticed one resident showing off her new hair to one of her friends.

"Look how it moves from the back when I walk!" she said as she strutted sexily.

I didn't have the heart to tell her (and she probably wouldn't have believed me anyway) that in my view, her fabulous new hair was stuck to her crotch and it looked as if her naughty bits were under a tribble attack.

It was a normal "update" evening with stilettos stuck to our ass cheeks and lag so bad that you could die waiting for chat text to show up.

Those of us who've been around for a while, know to just take it in stride. It's all for the greater good. Today will be better and each day after.. until the next update.

See ya'll in world!

1 comment:

Bentley said...

Great post thankk you

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com