Tuesday, July 15, 2008

She's Baaaacccckkkkkkk!

It's been a while, hasn't?

I'm pleased to announce that after a brief absence from the grid and SecondSlice, I'm slowly getting back in the swing of all things Second Life. The reasons for my absence are varied and in the grand scheme of things, really don't matter.

I've had a ball the past few days, reconnecting with friends around the infohub, getting my sim legs back and accidentally mooning all of Bear when the ass end of my skirt didn't load (thank Linden for decent skins.) All my old haunts are still there, although there have been some major changes to the skyline, especially surrounding Bear Dream Lodge.

But more on that later.

I'm looking forward to sharing my SL life with ya'll here on the Slice. It's going to be like old times. Maybe even better.

You can probably find me on the wall.. loitering.. late at night. I'll see ya there.

No comments:

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com