Sunday, July 19, 2009

Introducing: The Second Slice Cafe


So much has happened in the past week, I don't even know where to begin.

I've been thinking about buying a piece of land, I've missed having an in-world location for Second Slice. It's something that's been on my mind for a while, so I guess you can't exactly call it a whim that I got a wild hair up my butt the other day, upgraded my account and grabbed a piece of property.

I'd forgotten how obsessive I get when I start building. This weekend is officially shot to hell.

My partner had to swoop in and save the day... a few times... when I dropped objects, thinking I'd lost them forever and totally forgot how to apply a texture correctly. He's handy like that.

I think I'll keep him.

The next time you're in-world, stop by and let me know what you think. Group members have access to the eleven radio stations, there's a dance ball over the jukebox and plenty of room in the parking lot (and on table tops) to dance or just hang out.

In the future, I plan to use the area for chat events or small get-togethers.

We'll see what happens!

1 comment:

Elsa Weatherwax said...

Looks wonderful! Great job!

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com