Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Special Occasions


I was hanging around Second Slice Cafe last night, waiting for some retro decorating inspiration, when an old friend stopped by. He looked alot different than the last time I saw him, much thinner and.. well.. HOT!

Nye and I share the same rezday, even though we didn't realize it until we'd been friends for quite a long time. It's sort of a tradition for us to meet up around the anniversary of the first days of our Second Life to get caught up and see what the other had been up to.

I love that we've been around long enough to have a  yearly tradition.

Do you mark any special events in SL? Engagements? Partnerships? Divorces? How do you celebrate? Drop me a comment and let me know. I'd love to hear how you mark special occasions in SL.

No comments:

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com