Sunday, February 28, 2010

I'm Like the Terminator, but Cuter

















OMG she's back!

Okay so, sometimes that other life gets in the way of my second life, but hopefully that's over.. for now. I've not been away from the grid completely, but discussion groups and Second Slice have kinda been on the back burner for a few weeks.

While I've been away.. sort of.. Some things have changed. I got rid of my little cabin, which makes me sad, but under new ownership, Wando just wasn't the same. The lovely view from my front door became cluttered with buildings and the distant neighbors kept creeping closer and closer. Soon, little comments blaming actions of the residents for the lag, not the added prims or increased population, changed the whole feel of the place. The lag was getting so bad I couldn't really enjoy it anyway.

So I let it go.

Now I'm kinda homeless, but not really. I still have the cafe, where I've made some changes and added a shiny new Intan couples dance ball, filled with a metric buttload of Bits and Bobs animations. I also added a fence, so people would stop falling off, planted a few flowers and updated the jukebox stations. As always, Second Slice Cafe is open to anyone who wants to use it, come on by.

I hosted my first discussion group in a while this past Saturday. We had a decent turn out and it felt nice to see some familiar faces. I'm really stumped for topics, so please email me or drop me a message in world with any suggestions.

Anywho...

I'm looking forward to getting back into the swing of things. I'll see ya'll soon!

No comments:

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com