Saturday, April 10, 2010

Friendship


















I received some bad news about a SL friend tonight, news that broke my heart in to a million pieces. I  found myself back where I always go when I need to think or pout or have a good cry. I sat, watching the waves crash on the beach at CinCin and I thought about the friendships we form on the grid.

Why do we feel the need to designate relationships we form here as "Second Life friends" or "virtual friends?" We care for each other with the same heart, shed the same tears, grow attached to the flesh and blood people on the other side of the screen.

Friends are still friends, regardless of how you found them, aren't they?? Right?

Take a moment today to tell your friends on the grid how much they mean to you. Give them a big, pixel squishing hug.

Because you never know...

No comments:

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com