Sunday, May 9, 2010

Homeless Kitten

I knew I wouldn't be able to stand being homeless forever. I was up last night wandering the SL grid until the wee-wee hours of the morning looking for a place to rent. I do miss my little Wando cabin, but I was unhappy with the changes that were happening around me, leading to my letting it go. After a few months of changing clothes on the roof of the cafe and drooling over new kitty themed furniture I've seen while out shopping, I've decided I need a home away from the cafe business.

I'd like to find something on the water, but not tropical. The rent needs to be fairly cheap and it can come with or without a structure. I'd be perfectly happy sticking a Gypsy wagon under a tree, I'm not a big-flashy-house kinda girl. I'm pretty easy going when it comes to neighbors, they can be human, elf, tiny, fairy or furry.

I'm not picky.

Let me know if you hear of a place. Maybe we can be neighbors.

No comments:

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com