Monday, October 1, 2007

Get Your Spook On

It's barely October but we're already starting to see the Halloween decorations going up in world. I scoured the events list to check a few of them out and after landing on some real duds, I found the Haunted House of Shyland. I was attacked by zombies before I even got through the yard (wtf is it with me and zombies???)

The house was pretty cool, but SL was doing rolling restarts and everything was kinda wonky, so I didn't stay for the whole thing. I did run into an ex boyfriend and his new partner there:


They look happy together.. don't they? I think she did me a favor when she pretended to be my bestest friend so she could stab me in the back, just to get close to him... BUT I'M NOT BITTER.

*cough*

See ya'll in world :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just looove horror and haunted houses, I really have to go and visit soon!!! ;-)))) greets Eppie

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com