Friday, May 29, 2009

A Place to Rest My Buns

This week I spent most of my time in-world visiting every stinking, mother effin' furniture store in Second Life for a couch.. or a chaise lounge.. just something to sit on. I mean, I've been around since 2006, I've got furniture.

Freebie furniture.

Low prim furniture.

Oh and from my attempt at running a business of questionable moral value, a large selection of um.. bedroom furniture.

This time, however, I just wanted something nice. Something that was pretty that I could hang out on while I sort through and organize my massive inventory. I didn't need anything to make me stand on my head, hump like a rabbit or entertain a huge crowd.

It's not that easy... but after much searching I ended up with this:



I think it suits me.

No comments:

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com