Wednesday, September 23, 2009

In Love


There's a new man in my life. He moved in a few days ago. His name... is Alejandro. He doesn't need to be fed, he doesn't have babies, he doesn't leave eggs laying all over the place and there's no molting.

He's perfectly content to swim around under my little magic cabin on Wando.

Oh and.. he listens to me ramble on those long, lonely Second Life nights.

He's also trained to attack and likes to eat toes, so be careful if you're wandering around my back door.

2 comments:

Yak said...

May he never swim in soup... Amen.

Anonymous said...

All these years, a cat (both small and large) a bunny, a crab and a host of mechanical and fantastic forms - even a human! - and I am bested by a Turtle....oh the ignominy of it..

Nice pet tho, and there's good eating on one of them.

N

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com